Introduction to 2 Minute Dota Guides

I know a lot of the time when I played DOTA and didn't know how every hero worked, I would play an -arem, -ar, -sd, -sdem, or any style really and get a hero who had an item build/skill build/play style I was unfamiliar with using. In the 2 minutes I had before the game started I would alt tab out, scramble around google, and try to find a guide for me hero. They were generally 30 minute reads and by the time I found starting items and skill builds, the game would have already started. Plus there isn't any guaruntee you will find a good guide!

Note: Everybody plays every hero to their own liking. I'm going to just give my own personal opinion and try to focus on the main points of the hero in a short 2 minute guide. Feel free to leave constructive comments under each post and if I try out and like your comment, I will edit my post and give you credit.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ursa Warrior - Ulfsaar











Jungle Starting Items:  
Lane Starting Items:

Core Items


Skill Build
Level 1 Fury Swipes
Level 2 Earthshock (Overpower if Jungling)
Level 3 Fury Swipes
Level 4 Overpower
Level 5 Fury Swipes
Level 6 Enrage
Level 7 Fury Swipes
Level 8 Overpower
Level 9 Overpower
Level 10 Overpower(Earthshock if you jungled)
Level 11 Enrage
Level 12 Earthshock
Level 13 Earthshock
Level 14 Earthshock
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Enrage
Level 17-25 Stats

Role in early game: (Farmer)(Roshan)
Role in mid game: (Jungler)(Ganker)
Role in late game:(Tank)(Carry)

Skills:
Earthshock: (Slow)  (Damage)
Overpower: (IAS)
Fury Swipes: (Orb Effect)  (Bonus Dmg)
Enrage: (Increased Damage)


Quick Things To Note About The Hero: Lothar's is an alternative to Dagger. It can still can the job done but subpar considering the price cost and counterable by gem/wards/dust. Also, in clashes, you don't have the luxury of time to windwalk and run into the heat of battle. It'll take some 3-4 secs to cover a 1000 distance. Dagger on the other hand, is instantaneous.

Rush Vlads so you can solo Rosh at Level 6

No comments:

Post a Comment