Introduction to 2 Minute Dota Guides

I know a lot of the time when I played DOTA and didn't know how every hero worked, I would play an -arem, -ar, -sd, -sdem, or any style really and get a hero who had an item build/skill build/play style I was unfamiliar with using. In the 2 minutes I had before the game started I would alt tab out, scramble around google, and try to find a guide for me hero. They were generally 30 minute reads and by the time I found starting items and skill builds, the game would have already started. Plus there isn't any guaruntee you will find a good guide!

Note: Everybody plays every hero to their own liking. I'm going to just give my own personal opinion and try to focus on the main points of the hero in a short 2 minute guide. Feel free to leave constructive comments under each post and if I try out and like your comment, I will edit my post and give you credit.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Juggernaut - Yurnero

Lane Starting Items  



Core Items


Luxury Items




Lane Skill Build
Level 1 Blade Fury
Level 2 Stats
Level 3 Blade Fury
Level 4 Stats
Level 5 Blade Fury
Level 6 Omnislash
Level 7 Blade Fury
Level 8 Blade Dance
Level 9 Blade Dance
Level 10 Blade Dance
Level 11 Omnislash
Level 12 Blade Dance
Level 13 Healing Ward
Level 14 Healing Ward
Level 15 Healing Ward
Level 16 Omnislash
Level 17 Healing Ward
Level 18-25 Stats
  

Role in early game: (Farmer)(Harasser)
Role in mid game: (Farmer)(Ganker)
Role in late game:(Carry)

Skills
Blade Fury: (Magic Immune)(AOE)(Damage)
Healing Ward: (Heal)(Ward)
Blade Dance: (Crit)
Omnislash: (Multiple Blink Attacks)


Quick Things To Note About The Hero: When in Blade Fury, you can activate Phase Boots to receive the movespeed bonus while spinning! Use this to chase your opponent through creeps for a kill or an Omnislash.

No comments:

Post a Comment